Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sinatra's My Way 40th Anniversary Edition--Available 5/5/09!


On May 5,2009, Concord Records will release Frank Sinatra’s My Way (40th Anniversary Edition). My Way was originally released in March 1969 and features a varied collection of contemporary pop songs, including Simon and Garfunkel’s “Mrs. Robinson,” The Beatles’ “Yesterday,” Ray Charles’ “Hallelujah I Love Her So,” and the iconic title track, “My Way,” which became his career theme song. Out of print for over a decade, My Way is now re-mastered to celebrate its 40th Anniversary with two special bonus tracks: Stevie Wonder’s classic “For Once In My Life, recorded on August 13, 1969 for the Sinatra television special, and a live version of “My Way,” recorded on October 24, 1987, at Reunion Arena in Dallas.

No comments: